I thought I would show you all the hard work that my fellow culinary bakers did for our final. I did the madeleines that are next to the cream puff and cheesecakes. They are so yummy and fairly easy to make. I will post the recipe when I go back to school and get my book. I did have another dessert that I made, it was a chocolate coffee frozen thing that I rolled in Oreo crumbs and put on top of a white genoise. It's not in the picture cause it would have melted before the party. Check out the marzipan bee, isn't it incredibily adorable? Carrie did them and they were so cute. I helped put on the almond wings. Those little madeleines gave me a cold sore on finals week cause the first semester students wouldn't fess up to eating some of them!! Yes they ate my final, they are lucky that I just happened to make extra cause I didn't want to waste extra batter!!! I was on a homicidal rage that week!! I'm still curious to who ate my final project cause it was rude and completely unprofessional.Sunday, May 17, 2009
Picture of my baking final
I thought I would show you all the hard work that my fellow culinary bakers did for our final. I did the madeleines that are next to the cream puff and cheesecakes. They are so yummy and fairly easy to make. I will post the recipe when I go back to school and get my book. I did have another dessert that I made, it was a chocolate coffee frozen thing that I rolled in Oreo crumbs and put on top of a white genoise. It's not in the picture cause it would have melted before the party. Check out the marzipan bee, isn't it incredibily adorable? Carrie did them and they were so cute. I helped put on the almond wings. Those little madeleines gave me a cold sore on finals week cause the first semester students wouldn't fess up to eating some of them!! Yes they ate my final, they are lucky that I just happened to make extra cause I didn't want to waste extra batter!!! I was on a homicidal rage that week!! I'm still curious to who ate my final project cause it was rude and completely unprofessional.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)








No comments:
Post a Comment