Thursday, April 29, 2010

Chocolate-Cream Cheese Cookies

Well I'm going to try to put something new up everyday or everyother day. But that may be too ambitious for me. Anywhoo, I have a serious addiction problem to all things chocolate, cream cheese, and raspberry. I may need to seek some help.

1 pkg (8 oz) cream cheese, softened
1/2 c. butter, softened
1 egg
1 tsp vanilla
1 pkg. chocolate cake mix

Cream cream cheese and butter until light and fluffy, add the egg and vanilla. Add cake mix and mix well, this will be sticky. Cover and refrigerate for 2 hours. Scoop out with tablespoon and form into a ball. Bake at 350 degrees for 9-11 mins, or until tops are cracked. Cool on wire rack.


Cake mix cookies are my favorites since they are so fluffy and soft.

1 comment:

  1. MMMMMM these sound so good too. I haven't gotten the sourcream ones done yet and now you post cream cheese ones. I am going to gain like 20 pounds.

    ReplyDelete