Yeah ok Britteny, I found a healthy recipe for a dessert, nearly blasphemy, in my book. I guess that's why you are thin and I am not! :) These are 100 calories per cookie sandwich and still yummy. Plus low in cholesterol with using only the egg white and if you use margarine or crisco shortening, almost zero cholesterol!
1 c. flour
1/4 c. unsweetened cocoa powder
1 tsp. baking soda
1/4 tsp. salt
1/2 c. sugar
1/4 c. butter or margarine
1 egg white
1/2 c. 1% milk
3/4 c. marshmallow creme
First preheat 425 degrees. In a medium bowl combine flour, cocoa, and salt. In a large bowl beat sugar, butter and egg white until fluffy. Add flour mixture, then stir in milk unil just blended.
Drop by tablespoon on ungreased pan, you should get 32 cookies. Bake 5 min or until tops bouce back when touched. Let cool on wire rack and when cooled spoon marshmallow creme on 16 cookies bottom side up then top with the rest to make sandwiches
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)








No comments:
Post a Comment