Wednesday, May 12, 2010

Chicken and Rice Wraps

Ok this is way too easy and it's definetly not one I can take any credit for, but I made it for dinner last night and it's so good! It's meant to be made in a crockpot, so I wouldn't try it without one. Plus my crockpot seems to cook it a whole lot faster than the recipe says it should, so it's not one that you can make early and let it cook all day unless yours is able to switch to a warm and not cook it anymore.

2 cans campbells cheddar cheese soup
2 c. salsa
1 c. water
1 1/4 c long grain uncooked white rice
2 lbs. uncooked, cubed chicken

Mix the soup. salsa, and water together then add rice and chicken. Set on a low temperature or 8 hours, depending on your crockpot. But mine was done in about 6 hours and I took it out and let cool down. Once ready to eat get tortillas and spoon about 1 cup of chicken and rice filling, and eat as a wrap, but of course you don't have to make it a wrap and just eat the chicken and rice alone

2 comments:

  1. Well I know what we are having for dinner next time I go to the store.

    ReplyDelete
  2. This one looks easy enough for me to make!!!

    ReplyDelete