Ok, I always have bananas left over to make something out of so instead of the banana buttermilk cake that I was going to make for Taylor's birthday, I made these, and the kids hoovered them quickly.
1 egg
1/3 vegetable oil
3/4 c sugar
3 medium bananas, mashed
2 c flour
1/2 c old fashioned oats
3/4 tsp baking soda
1/2 baking powder
1/2 tsp salt
3/4 c mini chocolate chips(I used regular milk chocolate chips cause the minis only come in semisweet and I DON'T use semi sweet in chip form!) personal reasons :)
In large bowl beat egg, oil, and sugar until smooth. Stir in bananas. Combine flour, oats, soda, powder, and salt, stir in the banana mixture just until moistened. Stir in chocolate chips.
Fill greased or paper line muffin tins 3/4 full. Bake at 375 degrees for 18-22 minutes.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)








No comments:
Post a Comment