Friday, April 30, 2010

Banana Cream Brownies

Seriously yummy brownies! Vanessa and Britteny should remember these now you can make them too!

1 pkg (9X13) brownie mix
3/4 c. dry roasted peanuts, chopped
3 medium bananas, sliced
1 1/4 c. milk
1 pkg. instant vanilla pudding
1 container cool whip (just the regular size not the jumbo)
12 strawberries (optional), sliced
1 one ounce square of baking chocolate

Mix brownie mix according to pkg directions, and stir in 1/2 c. chopped peanuts. Bake brownies as directed on box. Let cool completely. Then slice 2 of the bananas and layer evenly over the cooled brownies. Then mix pudding mix, milk until slightly thickened, then fold in 2 1/2 c of the cool whip. Spread pudding mix over the banana layer and refrigerate for at least 30 min.
Then using the remaining peanuts and the last banana and evenly put on top of the pudding layer, and this last part is optional with the strawberries, also layer with the bananas and peanuts and grate the chocolate for garnish.

The last time I made this I didnt' have strawberries or the grated chocolate and it's still good either way!

2 comments:

  1. Can you please post something healthy. I am drooling yet again and if I make all these things I am going to be in big trouble.

    ReplyDelete
  2. yeah, i thought i knew the recipe but i am wayyy off. I just thought it was brownie, cool whip, banana, nuts. thanks for posting this amazing recipe.

    ReplyDelete