Ok this will be my last fattening and sugary recipe...for a while. Monday will be my first official day on phase 1 of Southbeach :( This babyweight will not come off by just cutting calories. I am forced to drastic measures. I will miss cake, cookies, pasta, bread, and potatoes. I love these! I will miss them considerably.
1/2 c butter
3/4 c sugar
1 egg
1 tsp vanilla
1 1/3 c flour
3/4 c graham cracker crumbs
1 tsp baking powder
1/8 tsp salt
5 milk chocolate bars, hersheys
1 c marshmallow creme, I used mini marshmallows cause the creme is hard to spread
In large bowl cream butter and sugar until fluffy. Add egg and vanilla until well mixed. Combined flour, graham cracker crumbs, baking powder, and salt. Gradually add to creamed butter mixture, but set aside 1/2 c of the graham cracker mixture for topping.
Press remaining dough into 9 inch square pan, layer the chocolate bars over. Then layer the marshmallows over the chocolate. Crumble the left over graham cracker mixture over the marshmallows.
Bake at 350 degrees for 25 minutes. cool and cut into bars, store in airtight container.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)








oh i make these all the time for work parties! its too dangerous to make them for myself. i got my recipe from a hersheys book though I think. Is this the same? I don't have mine memorized so I can't tell haha. Never used mini marshmallows though. DUH why didnt I think of that??
ReplyDelete